Tracking the College Process
What is Enroll?
Enroll NYC™ is a web-based, visual database platform created by CARA in collaboration with FMYI that is tailored specifically for tracking New York City applications (CUNY, SUNY) and enrollment tasks. Enroll NYC™ is currently in use by over 100 NYC high schools to help support students from college application through college enrollment.
Who Uses Enroll?
College Counselors and CARA-trained college students use Enroll NYC to:
- Set weekly and monthly goals for students
- Easily identify students that need follow-up
- Easily check and update information quickly throughout the day, including CUNY and SUNY and FAFSA application information, etc.
- Quickly gather aggregate caseload information and print reports on application task completion
- Save time, especially for those managing large caseloads of students
Administrators and Supervisors are able to:
- Help college counselors make sure that individual students complete all of the steps in the college process and don’t fall through the cracks
- Easily get reports with up-to-date information on the senior class’ progress in completing tasks throughout the year
- Work with CARA to continually update and improve the database to meet schools’ needs
How many schools are using enroll?
- A time save for College Counselors and Administrators who are managing large caseloads of students
- Helps College Counselors set weekly and monthly goals for students and easily identify who to follow-up with
- Allows quick access to aggregate information while still offering detailed individual data
- Support advanced privacy controls
- Has an easy-to-use, visual interface to quickly check and update information throughout the day
- Has an Active Product Roadmap – new features and improvements are released each month.